1994: Certificate from the Technical High School of Aghioi Anargyroi (specialty Office Administration).
1999: Degree from the Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Faculty of Management and Economics, Department of Library Science & Information Systems.
09/2005-07/2018: Librarian at the Research Centre for Greek Philosophy at the Academy of Athens, appointed for the bibliographical organization and support of:
- the documentation, cataloguing, and arrangement of the contents of the library, which is continuously enriched with new books and periodical editions;
- various research projects, i.e. “The Notion of Citizenship in Greek Philosophy” (12/2006-06/2007), “The Reception of Ancient Greek Philosophy by the Scholiasts and late philosophers up to the 17th century” (07/2010-07/2011);
- the Monthly Philosophical Seminars, organized annually ever since October 2009 with an educational and research purpose, and the corresponding volumes of their Proceedings, published by the Research Centre for Greek Philosophy (08/2011-07/2018).
04/2004-09/2005, 09/2006-02/2007: Documentation and cataloguing of the National Library of Greece and the Academy of Athens Library (“Ioannis Sykoutris”) as an employee of ELIDOC Systems and Services.
02/2003-05/2003: Technical support for the research project of the Research Centre for Astronomy and Applied Mathematics at the Academy of Athens “Database Development of the Acts and Proceedings of the Academy of Athens”, whose purpose was the documentation of 4000 entries, in Greek and English, to the ACCESS database system.
10/1999-11/2001: “PNYKA” Project of the Department of Library Science and Information Systems of the Technical Educational Institute of Athens, entitled “School Libraries – Database Development of the School Libraries of Secondary Education of the Prefecture of Attica”, cataloguing and documentation of books of the school libraries.
11/1998-04/1999: Internship at the Greek Ministry of Finance, with main responsibilities the cataloguing, documentation, arrangement and lending of books and periodical editions.
08/1998-09/1998: Librarian at the Benaki Phytopathological Institute in Kifissia (cataloguing, documentation and arrangement of books).
- MS OFFICE, Windows 95, 98, 2000 and XP, WORLD OF WINDOWS, EXCEL FOR WINDOWS;
- Use of the library database system programme ABEKT 4.0, 5.0, 5.5;
- Use of the automation system programme GEAC-ADVANCE in UNIMARC;
- Use of the ACCESS database system.